Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back Again

It feels good to be back with my blog `A Green Earth'.

People following my blogs will remember I stopped blogging when I was diagnosed with breast cancer for third time.

I am pleased to say I am now well and in the process of completely changing my life.

At the time of my diagnosis I had been trying to sell my apartment.

After my treatment my apartment took a year to sell, but finally I found a buyer and also a house with a garden I could make sustainable.

More on that later, but not only did I find a house I also discovered a new community garden was starting a block away.

I was lucky enough to gain one of the last garden plots and along with a group of committed organic gardeners am now discovering the realities of creating an organic garden.

Look forward to sharing my adventures in sustainable living with readers of this blog.


No comments: