Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sustainable Morning Garden

In my morning garden everything seemed so alive.

Here is my new mulberry tree, with the avocado tree and three paw paw trees behind it.

Some of you may remember my first mulberry tree. Happy to say the new tree is strong and growing fast.

Photobucket

The paw paw trees are also growing so fast,

Photobucket

as is my passionfruit vine.

Photobucket

Love having sweet smelling frangipani and a lavender hedge under my bedroom window.

Photobucket

Could not resist sharing this new frangipane flower.

Photobucket


5 comments:

Johnny Nutcase said...

Great garden!! I'm jealous!

Autumn Belle @ KDP said...

Good job. I see lots of green trees here. Cheers!

bobbie said...

Planting trees is really "thinking green". You have a wonderful assortment here.

Dan said...

Hello! I was given your blog address by Zuzu as somewhere I might like to visit, and I'm glad I popped in to have a look. Lovely trees. I have heard of frangipani, but have never seen one - what beautiful flowers! I doubt they would last long in our climate, but I have enjoyed yours instead!
Best wishes
Dan
-x-

ramblingwoodsgreen.com said...

It is really nice to see your beautiful green yard and what you have been able achieve...Michelle