Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Community Garden Images Reflect Change of Season

The lushness of summer still lingers.

Photobucket

Flowers and shade cloth tell of a long, hot Summer.

Photobucket

A melons sweetens in the still hot sun.

Photobucket

But with just that ting of coolness in the evening air plantings are beginning for Autumn and Winter.

Photobucket

The raised beds make gardening a joy even with physical disabilities.

Photobucket



3 comments:

Term Papers said...

I really like this blog, It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thanks


College Term papers

Jackie said...

Second attempt as it gave me an error 404 the first time.

We have had a very wet, often cold Summer in Joburg. Glad to see you had lots of sun for your community garden. So much more fun growing veggies than flowers I think :)

About a book....there are so many great Vegan books out there I wouldn't even try to compete LOL.

Zuzu said...

I've enjoyed seeing the photos from your community garden! You've had a good year!
Hugs,
Zuzu