Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Sustainable Garden Grows

Here is my garden a month ago and now look at how big my trees have become.

It has been hot and hard work but all my plants are so alive. The passion fruit vine is powering and full of flowers. Had some of the nasturtiums leaves for lunch.

Photobucket

The tiny paw paw trees are almost up to the top of the fence.

Photobucket

The avocado tree is growing tall and straight.

Photobucket

The new mulberry tree looked so weedy when I got it but has turned out to be tough and strong. I am now hoping for fruit next year.

Photobucket


1 comment:

ramblingwoodsgreen.com said...

It is looking great...you inspired me to make plans for my yard...I have a drawing already of what I want to do....Michelle