Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Friday, March 26, 2010

Always Something to Do at Community Garden

There is always something to do for all at my local Community Garden.

Photobucket

Jaroo is drawing a tree.

Photobucket

Seedlings have been potted to sell at `Neighborhood Day' tomorrow.

Photobucket

The raised beds allocated to disabled gardeners are full of produce.

Photobucket

Lots of planning going on today for `Neighborhood Day' tomorrow in the park where the `The Community Garden' is situated.

The Garden will be putting on a barbecue and a stall inside the garden itself.

All home grown or produced products so looking forward to a busy day.


2 comments:

VeryFatPiggy said...

This is Beautiful ! :D

Rambling Woods said...

If I had a garden raised like that, then I could tend it myself..Hmm.. I wonder if I could do that....Michelle