Monday, March 22, 2010

Sustainable Garden Images

Sharing images from my sustainable garden.

This passion fruit bloom is full of life and energy.

Photobucket

Fruit on the passion fruit vine and a special red frangipane.

Photobucket

Lavender, frangipane, lemongrass, five spice, aloe vera and passion fruit in the garden by the front door.

Photobucket

The paw paw has grown tall and now has blossoms forming.

Photobucket

The mulberry tree struggled all summer but is now growing strong and green. This is the view from the bottom of my garden, and behind the mulberry are the avocado and paw paw trees.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

I am sorry I am so late....I am excited as we are going to be putting in some plants in our backyard and plans are being made... Your garden is just lovely..More communities should do that....Michelle

A piece of news said...

Wow! That's a nice yard. I can't get much to grow in my backyard. I never thought there was such a thing as too much sun, but unless I raise corn, nothing lasts through the summer. I am jealous!