Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Community Garden Grows with Changing Seasons.

The community garden to which I belong is almost a year old.

What it has taught me this very special year is that finding your earth's strengths in each season enables richer food production.

The garden is totally organic so it has been a real discovery year finding solutions to what each season has brought.

Last September when the garden had just begun I started to  share the community garden on my blog.



Here is the garden in February's lushness.

Photobucket

And now in the soft light of May.
Photobucket

I have been so lucky to be part of the beginning of this garden's story and am growing to love this piece of earth and the great food it is producing.

3 comments:

21st Century Housewife© said...

Gardens are wonderful things, and your community garden looks beautiful!

J Bar said...

How interesting.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Arti said...

lovely blog.. the greenery is great...love the pics..

My Yatra Diary...