Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mulberry Tree Journey

Last December I planted my first mulberry tree. It was a big, vigorous tree in the nursery but it began to wilt as soon as it was planted. Below are my photos of its sad demise.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Finally mid January took it back to the nursery who gave me a replacement. It was a somewhat weedy tree compared with my first planting.


Photobucket But just look at it now






























and already lots of small mulberries forming.



3 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this with Sister Sister Sunday!

Jackie said...

Miss mulberries. Lots of berries around these days but for some reason they don't seem to grow mulberries commercially and no-one I know growing the tree.

Enjoy your new tree, looks great :)

Jingle said...

your taste of green garden is extraordinary.