Saturday, September 25, 2010

Creating Change in a Sustainable Garden

When I brought my house last year there was nothing growing.

Today I have the joy of sharing some of my first year's plantings.

The bounty of harvest is one of the special joys of gardening.

A pepper ripening red in the hot sun.


Tomatoes starting to show color.



A bushes first blueberries.

The swollen buds of new nectarines.





Mulberries beginning to ripen.

The joyful green of the new passion fruits.








Paw Paws heavy and ready to color.


3 comments:

momstheword said...

Wow. What an awesome harvest! I would love to have a garden like that, and maybe someday I actually will!

Right now I'll enjoy everyone elses. Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

Erin said...

Oh, how lovely! My garden is winding down for the year and I'm going to miss it. That is so beautiful.

Ann said...

This is such a fruitful post. I must go and do some weeding as the weather is warming up.