Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Experimenting with Clay Paint, A New Series of Works `The Earth Speaks'!!!.



Have finally begun to paint again.

As an artist my creativity and life journey have always been closely interwoven, and recently my focus has been changing my lifestyle after a third breast cancer.

It has been a powerful journey of discovery with first my home, then membership of a community garden and finally a commitment to permaculture.

With my friends from Gold Coast Permaculture I discovered the beauty and joy of collecting clay and making clay paint.

Now finally I am beginning a new series of works  called `The Earth Speaks'.

In the very beginning stages at present, but such a joy to be connecting with our earth in this way.

The details here are from the first works of `The Earth Speaks'.

1 comment:

The Sage Butterfly said...

I can really appreciate the depth from which you paint. And it shows in your work...very rich, beautiful---and all from the earth...amazing!