Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Permaculture Real Food For All


A sunny winter morning sees a tea break and chat at Gold Coast Permaculture.


Just outside the mandala garden created by all is growing well including the plants in the pond.

The seed raising area is growing daily and just look at those greens.






Good soil development has brought about a bumper crops, and these lucky hens feed on nitrogen plantings.

What better place to be than in the renewed earth of a city permaculture site.




7 comments:

Bernie said...

That certainly is a bumper crop. Well done. What a great harvest for you. The whole site looks to be in great shape.

Sandy said...

What a wonderful large space you have for a veggie garden.. looks like you put a lot of time and energy into it... I live in the hot steemy, rainy area of Florida and nothing grows here except tropical plantings.. I miss the Midwest of my country with it's wonderful soil... As for here, I give up until winter hits and I can start over... lol
Nice photos
Sandy

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a wonderful harvest!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We are gardening fools - your garden looks awesome!

Rambling Woods said...

It is just wonderful to see all the green and I LOVE the chickens..I wish I could have some here...

Kathy said...

Lovely garden! The soil makes all the difference! What lucky chickens to benefit from this garden!
Kathy

Tootsie said...

It does my heart good to tour around the gardens that are linked into my little party...I so wish every one of the people who share lived close enough that I could walk the gardens in person. Thank you so much for sharing with me this week...I hope you will again very soon!
Hugs and smiles from Alberta Canada to you!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.