Monday, December 26, 2011

Organic Garden Brings Bounty and Surprises???

My garden continues to offer unexpected surprises.

The beautiful pioneeer raspberries have such a wonderful taste eaten straight from the bush. I though the plant was dead last winter but now is very much alive with many offshoots.

The blueberry bush now full of fruit was a bare twig when transferred to its new home.

The fig stood stick like and fragile until was replanted on a mound with lots of good manure.

The beautiful white drumstick flower,  the ongoing bounty of Brazilian spinach and the gift of new passion fruit are all ongoing bounty.

Each walk in my garden brings ongoing joy and surprises.




7 comments:

goodreason2learn said...

i want to have my own organic garden at my resident, however i would like if there is any expert with requisite qualification to give a recommendation on how to start, that i will gladly appreciate

thank you.


http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/unique_gift_ideas.html

Unique Gift

goodreason2learn said...

i want to have my own organic garden at my resident, however i would like if there is any expert with requisite qualification to give a recommendation on how to start, that i will gladly appreciate

thank you.

http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/customised_jewellery.html

customised jewellery

kang adhie said...

a meaningful action for the earth ...
can u show how to do ,,???

Greenearth said...

My earlier posts show the steps I have used to develop this garden.

I have used permaculture methods and will be sharing more permaculture knowledge in the year to come.

Permaculture is way of growing food that helps renew our planet while providing quality, organic food for all.

Margaret said...

This is a unique and inspiring garden. Am amazed at all that's not only growing but blooming (or starting to) this time of year. Very interesting site and hope to hear/see more in 2012!

Su Cipto said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a completely different web page and thought I may as well check things out. Iklan Internet Murah Efektif Berkualitas Indonesia

Taamir Azka said...

Nice garden but, your pic is out of focus, use autofocus.
Iklan Internet Murah Efektif Berkualitas Indonesia