Monday, February 6, 2012

Effective, Simple and Sustainable Makeup from Your Own Kitchen.


Emily from `The Beauty Plan' shows  how to make simple, effective makeup from your own kitchen.

These are the secrets the makeup companies do not want known.

All you need is a beetroot, a piece of turmeric, raw cacao powder, blueberries and an oil base, she suggests coconut oil , shea butter or any good oil.

I think this is fabulous video and hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Have limited my makeup because of chemical sensitivities but now look forward to experimenting.




6 comments:

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by from the blog hop
Ann

Patricia said...

Following via Welcome Wednesday. I am now following you.

Have a Blessed Day!

Holly76 said...

I am completely bewildered! This is so amazing and I am sure it is way more healthier than the common make uP! Holiday Articles

Greenearth said...

I felt the same Holly76. It is so simple and yet it looks so good. Have not worn eye makeup for years as irritated my eyes but now have achieved that modern look with just a blueberry. Am keeping a packet of frozen, organic blueberries in the fridge and they will last forever. Sharing as much as I am able as is such a simple but effective way to look great.

Rambling Woods said...

This is so interesting..I too have many sensitivities and don't wear makeup because of it..new possibilities....Thank you....Michelle

Cynthia M. said...

I loved this video - thank you for sharing it! I'm always looking for greener make-up ideas. I don't wear much as it is, but might be inspired to do so from some of these really simple ideas. Thanks!!