Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sustainable Art Studio

Photobucket








My sustainable art studio now feels alive.

The old recycled door I use as a table and the easel are my work areas.

Windows on the long wall are covered with paper blinds which allow in light while giving privacy.

Winter sunlight fills the studio all day long.

All surfaces have been finished in VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) free materials and I am now extending this concept to my paintings.

More on this later.

Another thing I love about this room is that it looks out over the Surfers Paradise Skyline. This creates a very special atmosphere at night.

From a bland little corner this room is evolving to be one of my special places in my sustainable, healing home. 


1 comment:

chateau chic said...

Beautiful bright art studio. Looks like an inspiring place to create.
Mary Alice