Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Friday, April 27, 2012

Organic Vegies, Honey & Hens at Gold Coast Permaculture - Urban Agriculture


It is exciting to be able to buy fresh organic vegetables picked straight from urban agriculture soil in the middle of the Gold Coast.

Gold Coast Permaculture uses land at 270 Ferry Rd and each week day from nine to one you can purchase the freshest and most tasty organic foods including honey.

 The honey is raw and totally organic and has a delicious unique taste that confirms the natural methods with which it is created.

Compost and soil are also created on the site using a range of locally sourced ingredients.

The strong growing capacity of Gold Coast Permaculture's compost and other garden products is fast becoming known amongst food growers and is a powerful voice for the abiltity of permaculture methods to rejuvenate our food sources.










6 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

beautiful garden :)

Dragonfly Treasure said...

That's awesome!! You're very lucky to be close to a place like that.
*hugs*deb

Ann Kroeker said...

Permaculture is the way to go. I learned a little about it over the past two years, and it just makes sense.

Tootsie said...

I have enjoyed my visit today...good post!
I wish I had more time to visit all of my favorites every time you all post!
Thank you so much for linking in and sharing your post with my party today! I am sharing this post on my Tootsie Time Facebook page! Have a wonderful day!!!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

Denise said...

Amazing garden.

Shanda said...

beautiful! I need to start a compost.