Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sustainable Living & Organic Gardening, A New Exciting Adventure.



I never dreamed living sustainably and growing my own organic food would be such an exciting journey.

It is not such the joy of creating a garden and harvesting its bounty but the very special people I have met on the journey.

Having the privilege of belonging to a community garden and connecting with an exciting group of permaculturalists on the Gold Coast has introduced me to new foods and new ways of growing and eating food.

I am now sharing this at My New Facebook Page .

The page is about great new food ideas and recipes for a healthier you and a healthier planet.

I welcome you to share this journey.
 

1 comment:

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Wow--your garden looks fabulous! Look at the beautiful citrus you can grow outdoors--that must be wonderful. Take care, and have a lovely week!