Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4 Simple Breast Cancer Prevention Tips

Current research suggests all plastics can leach when heated or scratched.

Chemicals in these plastics for example bisphenol A (BPA)  disrupt or mimic estrogen and contribute to the growth of hormone sensitive breast cancers.

My first simple breast cancer prevention tip is to replace plastic storage containers with glass jars.

I use recycled jars and love seeing my ingredients stored this way.

Tip number two, throw away any plastic jugs and replace with metal jugs.

Tea does not need to come with milk, sugar and estrogen mimics.

Tip number three, please buy yourself a metal bottle for your drinking water.

Drinking from plastic bottles is just giving yourself a chemical cocktail.

Metal bottles are not expensive and mine fits easily into my handbag.

So many people leave plastic water bottles in their cars, in the sun. I could scream when I see them.

Tip number four, throw out the plastic rice cooker and buy yourself a clay one.

I brought mine on the internet, it wasn't expensive  and it is just the very best cooker.

I use my rice cooker for rice, quinoa, in fact all the pulses.

So may rice cookers have plastic inserts, and plastic, heat and steam are just not a good combination with dinner.

It is interesting how so often the simple things are overlooked when it comes to breast cancer prevention.

These four simple breast cancer prevention tips are so simple and yet they can limit your exposure on a daily basis to chemicals known to cause breast cancer.

5 comments:

Michelle Augimeri said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the Tuesday Train blog hop and I'm your newest follower. These are some great tips, I know I'm trying to rid my house of plastic still. I'd be delighted if you stop by and check out my blog at www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com

Thanks
Michelle

neilsonmario said...

Fun and sense of humor has been proven to improve the body's protection and prevents towards cancer and other illnesses. You must have observed the mantra 'happy persons don't drop sick'.

Online Pharmacy Without A Prescription

Misty Leask said...

Thank you for linking up these simple tips at Simply Helping Him! It really is about making one step at a time! Blessings!

WELLNESS PROFESSOR said...

After reading through your article, i have realized that i am doing everything to attract chemicals that cause breast cancer. I therefore have a lot of mistakes to correct with the help of your wise tips. Thanks for doing something to create breast cancer awareness on the web. There are countless women who need to read this blog post. Keep up the good job!

tahera said...

Hi, amazing tips, put in a very good style!Loved your article. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.empowereddoctor.com/8025/cancer-treatment-center-newnan-ga/