Friday, August 3, 2012

Food Ideas, Recipes & Concepts for a Healthier You & a Healthier Planet

I began my food journey looking to create a garden and heal myself after a third breast cancer.

It is a wonderful adventure but I have come to understand this healing journey has many levels.

Each day I learn something new from many wonderful people and I have begun a new facebook page A Green Earth to share these recipes, ideas and concepts.

Change I have discovered is a gradual process and often difficult.

Knowing is one thing and making it part of your life is another.

My Page connects me with others on this journey of change, reenforces the concepts by which I wish to live and helps to take me from the knowing to the doing.

I welcome you to walk from the knowing to the doing with me.


No comments: