Thursday, October 4, 2012

Breast Cancer, Roundup & GM Maize

The Criigen Study showed a direct link between Roundup and Breast Cancer.

Roundup is used by Monsanto in its GM Maize.

For detailed information on this study the article CRIIGEN Study Links GM Maize and Roundup to Premature Death and Cancer gives an excellent summary.

My own reaction as a breast cancer survivor is one of distress.

I knew something was going wrong with my own endocrine system prior to the diagnosis of a third breast cancer when I developed a large ovarian cyst which required removal along with my ovaries.

I had been concerned for sometime with the use of chemicals around where I was living and was trying to sell my apartment with the aspiration of creating a chemical free home.

Finally after three years my apartment did sell and a new chemical free life began.

My health is now good and each day I say a thank you I was able to move on from a place where people used chemicals such as Roundup with careless abandonment.

But reading `The Criigen Study' all the feelings of frustration I had over my personal situation were renewed.

Greed and ignorance create such darkness and I could cry for a world that is battling both of these to remain a place where all can live in health.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks a lot for the brilliant post. So cool page indeed.

Rachel @ e Garden Sheds

sree wify said...

Adrenaline causes your blood to race and your heart to pound. Your nerves are on hyper alert. Gastric acid floods your stomach. You are poised for fight or flight, an excellent response if you're pursued by a tiger or even a human predator or faced with some other life or death situation. But living in this state of revved-up reactions takes a toll on your body. Chronic stress is linked to high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, pain, anxiety, fatigue and family problems. Thanks a lot.
creativebioscience.com

santa said...

The size, stage, rate of growth, and other characteristics of a breast cancer determine the kinds of treatment. Treatment may include surgery, drugs, radiation and/or immunotherapy. Thanks.
Regards,
www.WeightLossPunch.com