Monday, December 3, 2012

Learning How to Cook with Quinoa & Cassava

Photobucket PhotobucketThe "Smart Empowered Women" group discovered how to cook Quinoa and Cassava this week.

The group mets each second Monday from 10 a.m. until 12 noon under the Mango Tree at 270 Ferry Road, Southport and all women are welcome.

At their next meeting on Monday December 17th they will be making Green Smoothies and talking about Raw Food Recipes so do come along and bring a plate of "Raw Food" to share.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This is a very friendly interesting group of women and children are welcome
.
 I was unable to attend this week as getting things organized after the fire mentioned in my previous blogpost but these photos forwarded to me speak for themselves.

I  look forward to eating wonderful raw food and learning more about green smoothies at SEW's  next meeting.Photobucket

1 comment:

Angela Russell said...

Yum! Right up my alley! Cassava is pretty new to me. Thanks for your comment; love meeting new people and blogs. Will share yours too. Be well!

Angela