Thursday, December 20, 2012

Memories and Beginning Again After Fire

Photobucket

So much to do here after the fire including washing every item of clothing etc.

Still more to do and right on Christmas not easy getting people to do necessary repairs.

Heads feels crowded and somewhat weary and looking forward to time with the family over the Christmas Break.

Next year will be back on board and ready to renew my home and garden once more.

Here is an old photo of the side of the house next to the fire.

All the windows on this side cracked in the fire and had to be replaced, the sensor lights melted and have been replaced and this side will also have to be repainted due to heat damage.

The trees in this photo were the first planted in the fruit forest.

Now it will all have to go and be begun again.



1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

Oh no..I had not seen you lately and wondered how you were doing. I am so terribly sorry about the fire. I can't imagine the heartbreak and stress this is causing. I hope you can keep updating via the blog. I was coming back to follow and to read as I am just been diagnosed with breast cancer and wanted to re-read some of your posts.. Again sending warm hugs your way...Michelle