Friday, January 4, 2013

Back to Renew My Garden

Just a short post to let my readers know I am back from a wonderful break with my family in New Zealand and ready now to begin the rebuilding of my garden.

Will confess to a medley of emotions over the fire and the damage done to my property during my time away.

Was great to be with my sisters and their families who let me express how I was feeling without judgment and the shock and sadness I was feeling have now been replaced by a righteous anger at the destruction of the chemical free home I had created.

Plan to channel this anger into the fuel to achieve change and I look forward to recreating my garden back to its previous abundance and sharing the journey on this blog.

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

I am so happy that you were able to spend time with your family as I am sure it lowered your stress hormones and I hope that you will be able to have your garden and wonderful house again... hugs to you... Michelle