Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photos Gone!!!

For anyone wanting to see earlier images on my blog please go to this site http://web.archive.org/web/*/agreenearth.blogspot.com..

I have just joined Google plus and discovered lots of photos in my Google plus albums I did not want displayed in that context and deleted them.

What I didn't know was that this also deleted them on my blog and there was no way to restore them..

Have been into the forums and discovered I am not alone and many other bloggers are distressed like myself over this issue.

If you do want a missing image from my blog for any purpose please connect with me through my contact form and it can shared from SOMEWHERE on my computer.

My sincere apologies to all the groups for whom I do special blogs.

I can say this is a first time I have discovered something deleted could not be restored, and this is also the issue other bloggers in the forums are finding unexpected and distressing.