Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Monday, February 4, 2013

Is This Organic Food Garden Contaminated???


Still do not know the degree of contamination in my organic food garden from the asbestos house that exploded into flames next to my home.

I am currently waiting for the insurance claim to be processed that will enable me to proceed with full soil testing of my property.

This soil testing will confirm what is happening with my soil and where to proceed from there.

It is so frustrating waiting particularly during this the strongest growing period of the year.

The food photos on this blog show the food I was harvesting from my organic food garden  this time last year.

Now as well as having to repair my home and begin my garden again I am having to pay for food I would have otherwise been harvesting from my garden.

This post is part of Fight Back Friday , Real Food Wednesday and Tuesday Train.










1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

It made me hungry just looking at it...I am so sorry...Michelle