Monday, April 29, 2013

Restoring My House After Damage From Fire Next Door

Finally the summer downpours have ceased and have been able to begin the serious post fire work on my house.

The roof was replaced with new color bond roofing last week.

No more `when will you be getting a new roof?' please from those who drive down my street.

Under the bedroom window from which I viewed the inferno next door the ongoing rain has brought the lavender, lemongrass, five spice and frangipane back to life and today the painters have begun work on restoring the woodwork damaged by the intense heat from the flames.

Rockcote's Eco-friendly VOC Zero products are being used by the painters.

So looking forward to when all this heavy work is over.

Has been a long haul.

1 comment:

Iqbal Hossain said...

I have a project that I am just now working on, and I am sure this will help me a lot and I have been looking for such information since from few days, Thanks!
Meditation Blogs
Another Related Sites
Relaxation Meditation
Fact About Cancer