Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Permaculture Principles Bring Plants Back to Life



There is still much to do, but nature has been kind and restored life to the trees tarnished by the fire.

 With the bees busily buzzing in and out of their new hive suddenly all the pumpkin flowers are growing to fruit.

 The paw paws trees are full with fruits and juicy yellow passionfruits are using the rose apple tree for support and also blooming in the other corner of this garden area.

In the bottom of the garden the Drumstick Trees I struggled to keep alive have found their own strength and are flourishing among the pumpkins and sweet potatoes.

Nature will continue to provide I am discovering under the most difficult conditions if the soil has been developed using Permaculture principles.

3 comments:

Iqbal Hossain said...

Welcome to My New Sits Please Visit's My Vegetable Pizza http://vegetablepizzarecipe.blogspot.com/

Iqbal Hossain said...

Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content.
Meditation Blogs
Another Related Sites
vegetable pizza recipe
Fact About Cancer

Rambling Woods said...

I am glad that things are moving forward... Michelle