Monday, June 17, 2013

Breast Cancer, Roundup, Monsanto, & GMO



 How do you get away from Roundup?

Monsanto has got the damn STUFF EVERYWHERE.

Where I live on Australia's Gold Coast the local council sprays it on every weed in the public domain.

And now the latest is BREAKING: Glyphosate (Roundup) Carcinogenic In the PARTS PER TRILLION Range

Sometimes I could scream about all this.

Before I moved to my new home and my attempt at sustainable living I had a huge ovarian cyst and a third breast cancer beginning and everyone all around was spraying the DAMN STUFF.

How does it cause these things.

It is estrogenic we now know even in parts per trillion range.

That is fine for some people but for those of us with estrogen receptors on our cells to put it simply it feeds the cells through the estrogen receptors with the bad estrogen that feeds cancers.

I take a drug that helps stops bad estrogen linking to my cells {that is the approach many of the new breast cancer drugs are taking} and work hard to avoid estrogenic chemicals especially ROUNDUP.

The rest of what I am trying to do is on this blog, and it is all about a new way of living that can lead to health for us all.

Yet when I go to my local gardening store there is ROUNDUP on the shelves.

I see young men spraying it on the nearby streets without even masks to protect them and I could just SCREAM.

IT HAS TO CHANGE, WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT.


My first Novel `Contrite Hearts' available at Amazon

No comments: