Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Smart Permaculture DesignSmart Permaculture Design by Jenny Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book.

Paradise in Your Garden is the version I own and the images and concepts in this book inspired my dream of creating a food garden.

During the three years I waited for my apartment to sell and went through several surgeries I read and reread Jenny's book and visualized her use of permaculture principles and the abundant food she has created in my own garden.

I loved the personal touches which made it feel what she had achieved was something I too could achieve.

There were so many foods and concepts that were new and yet made so much sense in creating a healthy way of living and eating.

I wanted a new way of gardening that could rebuild individual's health and also that of a damaged planet and this book had answers.

Paradise in Your Garden inspired me to begin my own permaculture journey.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Missy said...

I have this book as well and love it.