Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Community Garden, Bountiful Organic Food, Sharing & Learning



A spirit of color and generosity abounds along with organic food, sharing and learning at my local community garden.

Each gardener has their own style and we all learn from each other.

Love the flair and creativity of the people garden in front of my own, but my own garden although eclectic is very functional.


Here are second cutting broccoli plants,and my regularly picked broad beans.


Lots of flowers on the yellow squash and look forward soon to some fresh zucchini.

Lavender and cherry tomatoes grow together on the patch divider.

Overall my patch looks a tangle but it always has something nutritious to provide for dinner.
This post is part of Real Food Wednesday.

1 comment:

dolly jenny said...

Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful. Organic food . Get one to two free bars with every fresh direct order!