Original artworks sharing my journey available at Art Lovers Australia

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inside My Sustainable Home

Having some indoor time with a bout of flu so sharing some images from inside my sustainable home.

Love the trees from my window and use the winter sun to grow my seedlings.

Currently sprouting in their egg carton containers, red curly kale and water melon.

The last three of my waterchestnuts are springing to life in the jar in which they were placed  and two organic avocado seeds sit in water jars about to begin their journey towards large trees.

Tomatoes and paw paw from my garden ripen in the sun, and some organic custard apple seeds dry in a further glass jar.

In the background some drying okra and red peppers which will soon be further plants.

Below part of the back lawn with mulberry trees and African pigeon pea bushes creating framing.

No comments: