Friday, November 1, 2013

Fresh Picked Food From My Community Garden Patch

This plate of fresh picked food is from my community garden patch.

It contains cabbage, broccoli, Asian mustard greens, parsley, society garlic, cherry tomatoes, broad beans, baby squash, zuchinni and a carrot.

All this fresh, delicious food will be stir fried with organic olive oil, turmeric and black pepper.

My community garden patch may look a tangled mess but it always gives me what I need for each meal.

I love a variety of fresh foods and to buy this variety is not always an easy exercise.

I also want to eat strong, organic, GMO free food and having a garden plot at a community garden is a great way to do this.

On a limited budget and without access to your own garden getting the fresh, GMO free foods that create health  may seem sometimes impossible but even a few pots of herbs in the kitchen or a small balcony garden can add variety to a meal.

It has taken time to learn how to grow the food I want to eat but now I am starting to see the results and it is a great way to live.


 My first Novel `Contrite Hearts' available at Amazon also Nook, Kobo and iTunes.

1 comment:

Finn Felton said...

Green vegetables - the things which you are recommended to eat as much as possible. Along with fruits and salads, you will have a perfect health.

Regards,
Finn Felton
Kopi Luwak